News: Now available. Proceedings of the Chelmsford Conference £15. A review of recent archaeology in Essex. Our Annual Report 2014 may be viewed online. Members of the Essex Society for Archaeology and History may subscribe to digital downloads of our back catalogue of publications. Use Contact Form for more information.
Monday, 26 January 2015
ESAH Archives: S/LIB/9/46
Essex Society for Archaeology and History
This class of books and papers do not relate directly to the history of the Society but have been deposited by members or their beneficiaries. The index is being made publicly available for the first time. We welcome enquiries from members of the Society.
Sale of Property by Auction
Noted as duplicates
1. 82 Broomfield Road, Chelmsford. Auction 25 March 1955 (clean and annotated copy)
2. Valuable Freehold Building Land, Tiptree, Essex. Auction. 24 March 1964
3. The Elms Estate (Broomfield). Auction 5 March 1937
4. “The Roses”, Station Road, Tolleshunt D’Arcy. Auction 24 September 1964
5. Budds Farm, Highwood near Chelmsford. Auction 27 June 1930
6. Particulars of Grey Goose Farm, Stifford Clays. Auction 1 March 1973
7. Benyon Estates near Romford, Hornchurch, Dagenham & The Thames Side Industrial Areas whole covering 4000 acres. Auction 25 June 1937
8. The Manor, Tendring. Auction 11 September 1923
9. Particulars of Manning Farm & The Cedars or Dairy Farm, Frating. For sale Saturday July 23 1921