News: Now available. Proceedings of the Chelmsford Conference £15. A review of recent archaeology in Essex. Our Annual Report 2014 may be viewed online. Members of the Essex Society for Archaeology and History may subscribe to digital downloads of our back catalogue of publications. Use Contact Form for more information.

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Transactions Contents: 'Series 3' Volume 19

Essex Archaeology and History: Volume 19 (1988)
Transactions of the Essex Society for Archaeology and History

Contents:
A Late Bronze Age settlement on the boulder clay plateau: excavations at Broads Green 1986:  Nigel Brown
Late Iron Age enclosures at Kelvedon: excavations at the Doucecroft since 1985-86:  C P Clarke
On the outskirts of Roman Chelmsford: excavations at Lasts Garage 1987:  Steven Wallis
Roman Coggeshall: excavations 1984-85:  C P Clarke
The Anglo-Saxon cemetery at Prittlewell, Essex: an analysis of the grave goods:  Susan Tyler
Excavations of the north side of Sun Street, Waltham Abbey 1974-77: Saxon burials, precinct wall and the south-east transept:  P J Huggins
The medieval hospitals at East and West Tilbury and Henry VIII’s forts:  W R Powell
The fields and pastures of Colchester 1280-1350:  R H Britnell
Pleshey Castle – the northern bailey: excavations at the village hall site 1987:  Deborah Priddy
Maiden’s Tye: a moated site at High Easter:  Elizabeth Sellers, Patricia M Ryan & Helen Walker
Excavations in the Market Place, Waltham Abbey 1981: the Moot Hall and Romano-British occupation:  P J Huggins
A timber-framed building at Bocking:  David Andrews & Brenda Watkins
The 18th-century attorney as political broker: the case of Francis Smythies:  Shani D’Cruze
Local government planning papers as sources for the local historian: an Essex survey:  Shirley Durgan
The work of the Essex County Council Archaeology Section 1987:  Deborah Priddy (ed.)
Excavations in Essex 1987:  Deborah Priddy (ed.)
Archaeological Notes:
An enamelled Roman plate brooch from Chelmsford:  N P Wickenden
The old St Peter’s school site, Coggeshall: excavations 1987:  Roland Flook
Facon de Venise glass from Coggeshall and Harlow:  David Andrews
Book Reviews

No comments: