.

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Environmental Planning Advice: Bernard Jenkin MP replies

BERNARD JENKIN MP 
HOUSE OF COMMONS 
LONDON SW1A OAA 

17th October 2016 

Mr Adrian Corder-Birch 
President The Essex Society for Archaeology & History

Our Ref: MA/Corder-Birch 

Dear Mr Corder-Birch 

Further to my previous correspondence please find enclosed a letter I have received from Gavin Barwell MP, Minister of State for Housing and Planning and Minister for London at the Department for Communities and Local Government. 

The Minister assures me the National Planning Policy Framework will not restrict local planning authorities to propose measures to protect important heritage concerns. If you have any other questions you wish for me to raise with the Minister please do not hesitate to contact me again. 

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. 

Yours sincerely 

Bernard Jenkin

Tel: 020 - 7219 4029 
Fax: 020 - 7219 5963 
WORKING FOR HARWICH & NORTH ESSEX 


No comments: