.

Saturday 10 September 2016

Environmental Planning Advice: Bernard Jenkin MP replies


BERNARD JENKIN MP 
HOUSE OF COMMONS 
LONDON SW1A OAA 

6th September 2016 

Adrian Corder-Birch DL 
President Essex Society for Archaeology and History 
Halstead

Ref: ac/corder-birch 

Dear Mr Corder-Birch 

Thank you for writing to me regarding the Neighbourhood Planning and Infrastructure Bill and its potential impact on the historic environment. 

I am most grateful to you for explaining your concerns in detail. We are very fortunate in having a rich historic fabric in Essex and everything must be done to preserve it. We must also allow appropriate conditions for archaeological investigation, as you suggest. 

I am forwarding your correspondence on to Gavin Barwell MP, Minister of State for Housing and Planning, who will be well placed to respond to your concerns. I will forward you my colleague's response as soon as I have received it. 

Thank you again for taking the time to write to me. 

Yours sincerely 

Bernard Jenkin

Tel: 020 - 7219 4029 Fax: 020 - 7219 5963 
WORKING FOR HARWICH & NORTH ESSEX www.bernardjenkinmp.com e-mail: perryc@parliament.uk 


No comments: